About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Coffee/Tea

I should save the coffee for emergencies, when I'm about to drop dead on my desk. It usually has to do with eating too much for lunch. It's so cold in the office that my hands have turned dead purple. We often keep the windows open but my Kai-ma prefers it locked in case any one of us 'falls' out (usually intentionally LoLx).

I pray to God that my sister gets a job or whatever. Our schedules clash so violently, it only makes room for more violence.

No comments: