About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Return to Wonderland

I managed to clear a couple of stages in American McGee's Alice after this half a year status! (I haven't been playing it since moving to my new place, and I only started to play again after I moved home!) Not to mention that I suck at adventure games which involved timing, jumping and quick reactions. But with practice (and all my wicked weapons) I am pwning like nuts.

My gaming passion has seemed to regressed after uni. Can't believe that I bought so many PS2 games but am not fired up to play them. Time does not magically appear like it did in high school and somehow there seems to be much more important things to attend to, and when you do get time off, you're just dead tired.

It's not just gaming though; it includes drawing manga characters, cosplaying, watching anime and reading manga. I remember a few years back my cables would be scorching hot because I will leave my downloads running for days at a time. And I used to be proud of my library of downloads. I don't even feel that I NEED to have a PS3 for life support. I have grown. Shimata.

I believe that staying at home locked up for the rest of the evening after work facing my computer will probably aid my wallet especially at this time of economic downturn. Ipoh doesn't have so much shopping temptations nor entertainment options (which is sad). On a brighter perspective, it's easier for me to save up for better, bigger things in the future. ie. I so want my own house bought with my own hard labour in the next 5 years.

We're having a summer house built in the garden. Mum dreams of having this place where she can have tea and admires her plants instead of the original rundown, dusty storeroom. She had some people tore it down after moving out plenty of dad's junk (and probably some of ours but I don't really wanna go through them). I can't wait to see how it looks like.

No comments: