About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Day Lunch Is Dead

Gawd, I seriously couldn't wake up this morning. Was really close to throwing a temper tantrum against the torture of getting out of bed. Steph, Ryan and I went out to play Left 4 Dead and DotA. I must be growing old since I play like a total n00b. My glorious gaming days has become a memory of a distant past. So sad; what about the collection of games that I intend to play after I retire and all my kids left home? Gaming is fun, just that I'm not as obsessed about it as I was before college days.

Despite making plans yesterday, I have been left to fend for myself for lunchtime today. It's okay, I feel like eating the nice chicken rice 2 shops away but I discovered that it was closed. The vegetarian rice shop at the other end wasn't opened too. (Why is everything closed today?!) Being sleepy, tired and cranky to walk any further than 20 meters for food, I decided to make a cup of coffee and take a nap to sleep off my hunger...

No comments: