About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Inner Gamer In Me

OH my chikopek. Playing games is a form of denial and a temporary escape from the world! This is not a good time to get hooked on playing games. I have way too much to do. I put off sewing costumes for two whole days for the reason of trying to unlock every single mini game, puzzle, hidden quests and buy all the items in PvZ. It must stop.

Cleaning my room is a never ending process. It's always so messy and cluttered. I did loads of organizing but somehow, it looks no different than before. WHY do I have so many things...

Anyways, this is my 2009 Xmas Wishlist:-

1) Books on Investing in Real Estate/Stock Market/Forex (in that particular order);
2) Listerine Mouthwash
3) AA Batteries (for various reasons)
4) A5 sized refill paper for my Daily Planner 

(Note: I prefer not to receive stuffed toys, home ornaments, food, accessories, bottles, boxes or anything that would take space in my already out of control cluttered room and my bloated stomach. XD)

No comments: