About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Karma

For slapping you, I am slapped awake by nightmares.
 
For giving you a nosebleed, my heart is torn and bleeding profusely.

I ignored you in need hence I'm ignored in return.
 
I took you for granted all the damn time, so why should you care?
 
I first abandoned you but why do I feel like the one abandoned?

I didn't wait, neither did you.

I couldn't decide, so I can't blame you if you couldn't.

I pretended I didn't care, what can you do but take me seriously...

I'd never said I love you, I'd never said it seriously, I'd never committed, I'd never cherished, I gave up so easily, I don't know what to think or feel any more.

No comments: